It’s hot as balls out and Quim got the fever – the hay fever – but that doesn’t stop the TBoD Capo’s in their quest to cast.
In this Ep (between Quim’s sniffles) the lads share their views on the following news stories and points of interest: –
Microsoft’s plan (or lack thereof) to release the Xbox One in Japan.
Darth err Don Mattrick’s plan to get Microsoft to buy Zynga years ago.
Those launch day next-gen consoles all gone on Amazon.
They then get a little excited about GTA 5 gameplay shown in the latest trailer!
All of this plus the usual quick fire stats, dogs named Indie (minus the soundbyte) and how eremenko is going to blow a load on the Steam Sale
RIght Click->Save Link As to DL the Ep
Please leave us some comments people. Thanks.
Artists impression of blue Exoplanet discover by Hubble telescope
Teabag Or Die – Episode 17 – Your Love is like Brad Medicine
Right click and Save Link As to download episode.
This week we are joined on the show by Bradley from the belting North East Media and gaming (Nemandg).
The three of us discuss;
In XBone Zone
– Don Mattircks dramatic departure from Microsoft to join the ailing Zynga.
– The implementation of a new “Rep” system for Xbox live.
– The Activision rep that claims MS have to convince gamers their console is worth the extra hundred bucks.
In the all new section PSForeplay
– Sony agreeing a deal with UK mobile networks to make it easier for us to blast our cash on games.
– Mark Cerny gets all nostalgic discussing PlayStation past, present and future at Gamelab in Barca (oh the difficult life of a game dev).
In gaming news we blather on about;
– BioShock infinite DLC
– Shoei Yoshida’s stance on the inclusion of PSeye (or whatever they are calling it)
– Google attempting to break into the console market
and finally what would an episode of TBod be without our weekly Destiny Jizz Fest.
Eavesdrop in on our comms and as always let us know what you think in the comments below.