Welcome to a super bumper jumper edition of The TBoD Podcast. We go loooonnngg!
In this episode loads of stuff, here is some of it: –
- Xbox One Launch Date, its 10% CPU speed increase and Microsoft hope to bring back digital sharing.
- Rumours surrounding Sony developing their very own virtual reality headset.
- The upcoming Sony live stream (which occurred yesterday).
- The Golden Joystick Awards and the Last Of Us receiving 5 nominations.
- Some of the changes coming to Battlefield 4.
- GTA V release date email.
- As well as our favourite looking indie game this week, Glare, a platforming radial shooter; http://www.polygon.com/2013/9/3/4690928/glare-explores-swift-and-elegant-platforming-with-the-power-of-light
All this and a heap more. Please leave us some words in the comments, preferably in a coherent sentence, thanks.